Model Brand: MFH
Builder: Kane & Co.
Description & Highlight:
– This model is made up of over thousand separate parts including photo etched plates, metal wiring , screws and nuts etc…
– The model is precisely replicated in highly detailed and fully decorated with added wires, hoses and some added metal parts .
– 1/12 Full White Metal and photo etched parts assembly model of the F1 team McLaren Honda engine.
– Parts are hand painted in original colour.
– Transparent cylinder block is installed where the pistons can be seen when they are moving up and down inside the engine.
– Movable crank shaft with 6 movable pistons inside the engine.
– Movable multi plates dry clutch at the end of the engine where can be rotated to move the crank shaft and pistons.
– Total 6 spark plug wires are installed on each side of the cylinder head.
– This 80° Honda V6 engine however was smaller and had a lower centre of gravity during that period.
– Exhaust and exhaust manifold are painted in special colour to creat burnt effect.
– Twin turbo units are placed on each sides of the engine.
– The big wast gate is placed in between the exhaust and it is polished in glossy chrome.
– The intake manifolds is placed on top of the engine.
– All electrical wires are wrapped and some of them with sockets at the end.
– There are engine’s identity plates on the engine.
– All pipes end are coverd with red caps.
– There are sensors placed with the engine .
– The blue oil filer is placed at the right side underneath of the engine.
– The engine’s trolley is included where it can be displayed with the engine.
– High quality acrylic display case is included with description on base.
– Due to the settings of your monitor, the colour of the model may differ slightly from the original.
Out of stock