Model Brand: TAMEO
Builder: Kane & Co.
– The FW08C has the distinction of being the first Formula One car ever driven by Ayrton Senna, at Donington Park in July 1983, after he badgered team boss Frank Williams for a test after being sat beside him on a flight. Senna completed 40 laps and lapped the circuit faster than anyone else had managed in the car, including 1983 race drivers Rosberg and Jacques Laffite. However, Williams team was not able to offer Senna a drive for 1984 as Rosberg and Laffite were under contract and the Brazilian signed to the Toleman team instead. Senna would not drive another Williams until he signed to drive for the team in 1994.
– Model is hand sprayed in British Racing Green and white and covered with high gloss clear coat.
– The wings and some other parts are welded together to enhance the rigidity.
– The model is mounted on high quality white base acrylic display case with descriptions on base.
– Due to the settings of your monitor, the colour of the model may differ slightly from the original.
Temporarily out of stock but available to order.