Description: Model Brand: MFH
Builder: Kane & Co.
Description ＆ Highlight:
– This model is made up of over thousand separate parts including photo etched plates, metal wiring , screws and nuts etc…
– The model is precisely replicated in highly detailed and fully decorated with added wires and hoses.
– 1/12 White Metal and solid Resin parts assembly model of the F1 team Ferrari engine.
– Parts are hand painted in original colour.
– Metal meshes at air intake.
– Detachable gear box where the clutch pressure plate can be seen.
– Total 6 spark plug wires are installed on each side of the cylinder head.
– Transparent fuel lines are installed (Total 6 lines).
– Exhaust and exhaust manifold are painted in special colour to creat burnt effect.
– Twin turbo units are placed on top of the engine.
– The big wast gate is placed in between the exhaust and it is polished in glossy chrome.
– The two intake manifolds are polished in glossy chrome.
– All electrical wires are wrapped and some of them with sockets at the end.
– There are engine’s identity plates on the engine.
– All water of air intake or exhaust pipes end are cover with red caps.
– Throttle rod is placed in front of the engine.
– The blue oil filer is placed at the right side underneath of the engine.
– The engine’s trolly is included where it can be displayed with the engine.
– High quality acrylic display case is included with description on base.
— Due to the settings of your monitor, the colour of the model may differ slightly from the original.