|Weight||1.5 kg|$10,764.00 HKD
Model Brand: MFH
Builder: Kane & Co.
Description & Highlight:
– This model is made up of over thousand separate parts including photo etched plates, metal wiring , screws and nuts etc…
– The model is precisely replicated in highly detailed and fully decorated with added wires, hoses and some added metal parts .
– 1/12 Full White Metal and photo etched parts assembly model of the Ferrari 250GTO engine.
– Parts are hand painted in original colour.
– Transparent cylinder block and cylinder head are installed where the pistons can be seen.
– Pistons can be moved up and down inside the engine when turning the flywheel.
– Cylinder cover is removable where the cam shaft and valves arrangement can be seen.
– Total 6 spark plug wires are installed on the side of the cylinder head.
– An scaled down replicated all-alloy design utilizing a dry sump and 6 38DCN Weber carburetors.
– The gear box is detachable where the flywheel can be seen.
– The gearbox was a new 5-speed unit with Porsche-type synchromesh in real car.
– The engine was the race-proven Tipo 168/62 Comp. 3.0 L V12 as used in the 250 Testa Rossa Le Mans winner.
– There is a red/orange oil filter placed at the front of the engine.
– Engine belt is made with rubber.
– The fuel line is placed next to the carburetors .
– Thorttle linkage with spring.
– The engine’s trolley is included where it can be displayed with the engine.
– High quality acrylic display case is included with description on base.
– Due to the settings of your monitor, the colour of the model may differ slightly from the original.